Monday, June 1, 2009

UP

We decided to take the kids this weekend to see "UP". We are huge PIXAR fans, and we just couldn't wait to see it. Of all of the movies that PIXAR has produced, this was their finest. I cried at the beginning and again at the end. It was moving, touching, beautiful...I just can't say enough about it. If you decide to take your kids to see a movie, I highly recommend "UP".

We decided to spend the extra money to see it in 3D, and it was worth it. The beauty of this movie is beyond compare. The story is heartwarming and special. The characters memorable and lovable. I can't say enough about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad it is a good movie. It looked good but I didn't want to spend the moula unless it was stellar. I can't wait to see it!

Allison said...

We saw Up this week too! I loved it as well! I thought it was touching and had a great moral/message! So many movies are lacking in that area these days. I also saw it in 3D, but it kinda makes me motion sick, so I wouldn't do that again. Especially for it being $3 extra per person! YIKES!! Only in CA.