Saturday, July 11, 2009

My everyday fairy wings


I made a set of these for Megan about 2 1/2 years ago. I agonized over it because she is such a tom boy that I was afraid if I bought her those gorgeous nylon wings, we wouldn't have them around for Halloween. It took me about a week to figure out what I wanted to do, and I made them. I really haven't thought anything about them until a woman stopped me and told me how she loved the wings, where did I get them.

I of course told her I made them, and then I told her the best part...they can be washed and dried!! I am selling these in both my Etsy and ArtFire store. Well, at least I am selling a PDF pattern with instructions on how to make them.
Megan has been wearing wings everywhere since I made 2 sets for my PDF pattern.


This set was made with a cotton poly blend and it took me about an hour. I love the way they stand up. TOO CUTE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love those. I so wish I had a little girl right now:)