Saturday, April 4, 2009

What would a 6 year old take pictures of....

The other day Patrick asked if he could use my camera. I said sure, he wanted to take some pictures of some toys that he had. Megan came running in and asked if she could use it after Patrick. "Sure, just don't fight over my camera" Secretly I am trying to get my camera broken so I can buy a new one. HAHAHAHA!!

Anyway, I was surprised at the pictures that Megan took. She has a huge fascination with "Bolt", last year right before Christmas we took them to the Disney Store and they both picked out a Bolt Stuffed Dog. When the Movie Bolt was getting ready to come out on DVD, they started playing with their dogs again.

Here are Megan's important pictures...

Bolt - Super Dog

The all important Lightning Bolt!!


Our dog Belle who looks kind of like Bolt.


Self Portrait after eating chocolate cake.


Bolt and Megan together at last.

I was surprised at how well she did with my camera. Believe me my camera isn't great, but she did well. Especially for her first time.

1 comment:

joelandbecca said...

She took better pictures than I ever do!

Hope all went well at the doctor and the kids are feeling better. That Vicks on the feet thing really works! I tried it along time ago but had forgotten. Thanks for the reminder-I'll have to store it away for another time.