Saturday, May 2, 2009

Megan's Art


A few weeks ago we took the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens. It was cute, but not a keeper as far as I was concerned. Anyway, Megan really enjoyed it. We were eating dinner last week and she was quietly working with her vegetables. I didn't think anything of it, and just allowed her to play. When she was done, I asked her what she had made. She said it was Gallaxar from Monsters vs. Aliens. I had to take a picture of it. She did pretty good with the veggies she had on hand.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty impressive. Maybe she needs some more art opportunities to develop her inner Van Gogh.

Gaines Family Blog said...

When we clean her room, she has a ton of little papers that she cuts up everywhere. She cuts up pieces of paper, taped them and made a paper skateboard. It was impressive. She is always doing things like that.

Ivy said...

That's awesome! She did a great job, and I love that you let her!