Monday, May 11, 2009

My Birthday Present from Megan


So, here it is...Megan made my bed this morning. She was so excited!! I was making breakfast and she comes running in and says "Oh, Mama! I have the best surprise for you on your birthday" She then said "Follow me, and close your eyes"

I followed her, but didn't close my eyes because the last time we did that she ran me into a wall. Anyway...I look in my room and lo and behold she has made my bed. She tried so hard. It was the best present I could have gotten.

My bedspread is usually the color of the bed skirt, but I was going to wash it so we were using our yucky blue blanket. Basically we were using the second string bed wear. LOL!!

2 comments:

joelandbecca said...

Happy Birthday! How can I forget!? You and Jonathan have days right next to eachother...there is a picture in one of our family albums of you guys celebrating together circa 1970 somethin. I think it was before I was around. Or maybe just after. Anyways, it was always the great novelty in my head that you birthdays were so close!

What a sweet gift!

Ivy said...

I love it! Happy birthday!