Sunday, July 6, 2008

Okay...here it is. It only took 2 days for installation and 3 days for fill, and filter and ionizer, but now it is ready for my children to swim.


10am Sunday Morning and all they can think about is getting in that pool. Please Mom, can't we go swimming now. Look at that face. They are starting to break me down.




Patrick has jumped in and she is looking at me like..."haha, you said we could jump in."

You would think that they are having a great time, but we filled the pool up with well water, and it is cold. They are freezing, but they don't care, they are just happy to have a pool.



I am going to add some pictures on the installation of our pool...it was very interesting they way they built the earth up. Our ground was 2 feet from being level so a lot of work went into getting it level. I am going to do a seperate post for that.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for pools! Your pool looks really nice! I want to come right now for a dip!