Saturday, July 12, 2008

What a difference a day makes!!

School supplies were on sale at Wal-Mart, so I just had to buy some...spiral notebooks, color crayons, rulers, and scissors. I don't know if you noticed, but Megan had very long hair half way down her back. Well, she decided to cut it this morning. I was sweeping the wood floors and found the golden tendrils there. Needless to say we had to cut her hair. Now she has the Dorothy Hamil doo from the 70's. Oh, well...it will grow back.
Patrick's hair wasn't long by any means, but he decided that if she was getting a haircut, then he needed one as well. He calls this his Grandpa cut.

Here they are together after the cuts, and they seem to be very happy about it. I was however a little sad cutting Megan's hair, but told her while I was cutting it, that she was going to be beautiful when I was done. She looked at herself in the mirror and confirmed that she was. Beautiful that is.

No comments: