Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Uncle Nate

Uncle Nate came over to day to go swimming. The kids just love Uncle Nate. I feel bad for him because the entire time he is here, the kids are just jumping all over him. I can't tell you how many times I heard..."Uncle Nate throw me...or Uncle Nate can I have a ride" I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful Uncle Nathan is. He is so patient and calm, and always loving to the kids.

Having said that, he will probably not visit for awhile since he is going to have to recover from this visit. Ha!!

I would have taken some pictures, but Chris has our camera today he is taking pictures of dinners at the restaurant for training purposes. I am going to put some pictures of the restaurant. It isn't completed yet, but the pictures are neat to look at anyway.

No comments: