Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Megan and Rhino

So in one of my posts it showed Megan with her little toy that she calls "Rhino". We had gone to the thrift store a month ago and she brought me this plastic bag full of little stuffed toys...there were 5 little animals in there and the bag was $1. I thought hey 20 cents an animal isn't bad, so we bought it. In the bag was this little hamster looking character, and she immediately started calling it "Rhino". When we got home she started hunting through the house looking for Rhino's "ball". I thought cute, she thinks its the guy from the movie and went about my business.

About 10 minutes later I walked into the kitchen and found the splenda packets all over the counter, but I couldn't find the splenda container. I thought well maybe it was knocked off the counter and rolled into the dining room. No, wasn't there...so I kept on looking. I finally stopped at Megan's bedroom door because I could hear something being rolled across the wood floor. When I opened the door I saw where my splenda container had gone. It was now Rhino's ball.





This poor little container has been stepped on twice and I have had to repair it. Even when I took pictures of it, Megan was angry that I distrubed Rhino when he was in his ball (she has quite the imagination). Anyway, I thought you all might get a kick out of it.

No comments: