Saturday, December 20, 2008

Metting Santa 2008

Our local grocery store "Country Mart" had a Santa tonight. The kids were very excited to get to tell Santa what they wanted. Megan had a little stuffed animal rodent in the pocket of her petal pinafore. The first picture is of her trying to get "Rhino" out of the pocket. She thinks the little guy is from the movie "Bolt" She carries him around talking about his "ball". If you've seen the movie you know what I'm talking about.
I recently cut her hair. I was just going to trim her bangs, and as soon as I was done she said "Mom, what about this" and held out her hair. I asked her how she wanted it...like Briar Rose, or like Tinkerbell. She chose Tinkerbell. We had been at my Mom's house the night before and the kids were going to spend the night the next night. When we met up with my Mom, her jaw dropped and she said to me "What did you do?" I had also cut my hair shorter than Megan's. All I need is scissors and time. Anyway, she looks adorable.



Okay, "Rhino is out of the pocket and ready for his picture with Megan and Santa.



Patrick is seven and becoming very aware of everything around him. Oh, how the magic starts the fade every year.


I am almost done with all of my christmas gifts. It seems like every year I have one or two that I have to sew and they always come down to the wire. But, I always have a hard time deciding what I want to make. Anyway, we are almost ready for Christmas...the count down has begun.

Merry Christmas All


No comments: