Sunday, December 21, 2008

Patrick's Photography

Every year we set up the tree and I have all of these window clings that I put on the windows. The children love them. This year, they decided to put up the window clings while I was getting the tree put together (we have a fake tree, Chris is allergic to a real one). Anyway, Patrick took pictures of their handy work. I used to be very controlling about where the clings went, how many you could stick on a window, where the icicles went on the tree...Now, I just don't care. It is there Christmas too. As long as they feel it is beautiful that is all that matters.


I never know how Patrick catches his sister in these action photos. This is right after they have decorated the tree and she was running and getting her fairies to put into the tree. Because of course all fairies would love to live in our Christmas tree.

Our Christmas star. Patrick and Megan were arguing over who was going to put the star up. Luckily, I have two other star ornaments that I only pull out if there is this particular argument. So, Daddy gets to put the star on the top of the tree and each child gets to place a star ornament. Really saves on the confusion. This is another example of what is important to a 7 year old.



Patrick took this picture of Megan. She insists that all of her fairies be photographed. Then she oohs and aahs over their beauty.
Patrick loves taking pictures. He has his own camera, but insists on using mine because it takes better pictures. We love his enthusiasm.









No comments: